Opportunities to Serve
Email email@example.com if interested in being involved.
Wednesday Community Meal
4-5:30pm – Help with meal prep & set up for weekly community meal, assist with Fallout cleaning & maintenance.
5:30-7:30pm – Weekly meal followed by various activities around the rhythm of UP, IN, & OUT.
These typically happen once a month in the Fallout Gallery. Help is needed to curate & clean before the show, host during, & clean up afterwards.
- Provide meal for the Annex Community Dinners on Tuesdays for 10 people. Click here to see dates available and to sign up.
- Provide food for a Prayer Breakfast on the third Saturday of the month. Click here to see dates available and to sign up.
- Help with the weekly cleaning around the Annex building.
- Host an Annex Network Gathering at your home or church. We can have an Annex representative come speak about anti-trafficking and the Annex Network.
- Purchase gift cards for Annex residents: Target, Cub, Aldi, St. Anthony Main or AMC movie theater.
To provide direct support in the daily operation of Annex transitional homes by modeling godly character and providing encouragement and mentorship for residents. One year commitment, all inclusive rent of $350 a month, live in a shared apartment with other Residential Volunteers next to the apartment which houses survivors of the sex industry; located in Minneapolis. Each Residential Volunteer has her own bedroom.Requirements
: Residential Volunteers must be at least 21 years of age. No specific education or experience is required, but a history of volunteering or participating in a justice related issue is essential. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details and the application.
Other than the Residential Volunteer position, House Support Volunteers are allowed the most interaction with Annex Transitional home residents and graduates. House Support Volunteers are invited to participate in house meals, lead life skills classes, provide rides to residents, plan fun activities and outings for the residents, and fill a spiritual role in leading devotionals and Bible study. This is a flexible position which depends on the needs of the residents and the program.Requirements
: fill out application
, be interviewed, submit to a background check and payment ($20), attend volunteer training which is scheduled quarterly, make a 9-12 month commitment from time of going through House Support volunteer training, submit ID and proof of insurance.
Join weekly prayer/training meetings, assist with outreach via the internet and research methods of outreach. We meet on Mondays from 1-3:00 PM to pray, research and receive training for outreach. Even if you are not sure if you want to go out on outreach, but love to pray we welcome you to join us on Mondays.
Awareness and Networking Team
Assist with Public Relations and communication, help organize the Training and Testimony nights, act as Annex Network spokesperson, and help develop relationships with churches.
Help organize fundraisers, 5K runs, crowdfunding opportunities, and research and write grants.
Research current laws, policies, statistics, and articles and publish this information to raise awareness.Requirements
: Attend Team training, fill out application
, phone interview with a staff member, make a 6-9 month commitment.
Gain hands-on experience in the daily operation of a faith-based nonprofit by assisting staff members and the program with a variety of tasks while receiving training and resources specific to domestic anti-trafficking. Requirements
: fill out application
, send paperwork on school’s expectations of internship, be interviewed, agree to a set length of time and amount of hours to completed. Email email@example.com
Source sends out regular newsletters, event invitations, and postcards. Help with stuffing, sealing, and labeling these mailings. This is a group activity.
Do you have a green thumb? Be apart of bringing beauty to our properties.
- Become a prayer partner and get regular updates.
- Anti-Trafficking Prayer breakfast: 3rd Saturday of the month. See calendar for details
- Prayer weeks: Four times a year, Source hosts a week of prayer that includes creative prayer stations, individual and corporate times of prayer, and a worship night.